This Last fall Dad,Drew,Myself and Logan all drew on cow elk.. We got Logan and Chase each a deer tag and Landon just went along for the ride! We had alot of fun but we didnt see anything.. Except alot of people and a fellow officer that had managed to get himself lost!!! Anyways here are some pictures from out little adventure!

Logan and Landon, enough said!


Now its chases turn!


Landon showing off the awesome view! It was beautiful up there!

Landon and I

Landon

Dad

Drew
2 comments:
Looks like you had a really great time... BTW the pumpkins are totally SWEET :)
ok Jess I added whar I hope is your email. You'll want to check your email and then let me know if it worked. If not my email is tmwieland@yahoo.com send me note letting me know your email again. Sorry:( Hopefully it works now
Post a Comment